Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Have No Life!!!

If that got anyone's attention, good for you!!!

Someone I know from school found me on MySpace. God help me! (Sarcasm...to some extent...)

No one seems to like my BONZ stuff. I wonder how many people will like it when and if I become famous off of it. That's why most famous people don't reply to your e-mails: you never paid attention to them before they got famous, so why should they give a flying pig?

I guess I should be happy for all the fans I do have, like that one fan of Aftermath I have probably greatly disappointed by now, but then again I was the last person to update ANYTHING on Phantom Fiction, so I guess no one really cared after all.

BONZ will pwn joo all someday!!!

In other news, that dang "self-portrait" on my MySpace just WON'T GO AWAY!!!!!! I even deleted it off my freakin' hard drive for crying out loud!!!

Well, that's it for my Jhonen-inspired rant. Who wants cake?

No comments: