Saturday, November 3, 2007

Would Any of You Like Some Clam Chowder? ...Yes, Corny Joke...

Unlike most people, the shows I watch can sometimes be influenced by a person who is on it.

Let me explain.

The reason I started watching Danny Phantom was because Butch Hartman made it, and I liked FOP.

The reason I started watching The Buzz on Maggie (though I don't see it much often anymore) is because David Kaufman was in it, and he played Danny on DP.

So, I figured that a show created by a guy who worked on SpongeBob and Billy and Mandy would be another one to add to my list of shows to watch.

And I was right.

C.H. Greenblatt's Chowder (for some odd reason, that doesn't sound right...) just aired last night, and I liked it. ^^ Being used to randomness in just about every form imaginable, you can only imagine how interested I was when I watched it. It could very well be the next Billy and Mandy for me (and what I mean by that is: watch reruns all the time and it won't seem to get old to me).

It was the kind of randomness that only very few people could cause. This would explain why Dana Snyder is on the cast (it surprised me, too).

I see another pairing that may or may not become part of my already extensive list. If you have to guess, you obviously didn't see the show.

That's a catchy song, though. "I'm not your boyfriend...I'm not your boyfriend...I'm not your boyfriend..."

...

Still, the thought of Dana Snyder being on the cast of a show like this gives me the creeps...

No comments: