Friday, December 21, 2007

Vacation

WUUUZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!

Christmas vacation, baby!

Deck the halls, ring the bells, thank the good Lord you survived driving on those crappy snow-and-ice covered roads, and open those presents your grandma probably wrapped three years in advance (and chances are, it'll probably be clothes).

This is going to be a fun week for me. :D

...

Okay, maybe not (Comm project), but what the hey? It gives me time to look at my e-mail and do other stuff too.

IN OTHER NEWS:

If you've seen my scraps or old-as-crap journals on DevART, you may remember me mentioning a weird, possibly insane dude I referred to as "Beef". Well, if his... "astonishing" background intrigued you, you can find him on YouTube! Will he kill me for saying this? Eh... I don't even think he knows this blog exists. Anyways, he and a few more of my classmates can be found on YouTube doing... well... really stupid stuff. The TV show "Jackass" comes to mind, actually. Anyways, I'm not going to look up the link (I'm too lazy to), but you should find at least one of the videos (and therefore the page the rest of the videos are on) by searching "D-Town Snow" or something like that.

I may place the link under Educational Links if I find it, but right now... I'm quite lazy.

No comments: