Friday, September 14, 2007

S & P Spoiler Alert

Okay, about the next two Scott & Penelope's, I'm going to try and post them on fanfiction.net real soon. There's a link to my fanfiction.net page on this page. (HINT: See where it says "My Fanfictions"?)

Here are a few spoilers so you can get ready for them.

S & P VII: Scott and Penelope steal Grim's scythe when Billy and Mandy go out. I honestly don't want to give much away on this one in particular. I will say this, though: Irwin's back! Now, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you.

S & P VIII: The supposed "season finale" if you will of S & P. If I do come up with more in the future, I will write more, but for now this is it. Over. Done. Ka-plooey. Of course, that doesn't mean anything. You all remember KP, don't ya?

I will share some things with you to help you get ready for it, but I won't give away TOO much information, 'cause I want most of it to be a surprise.

The fanfic is a crossover between Billy and Mandy, Final Fantasy VI (and VII, 'cause Sephiroth's in it), and Mind Control with Derren Brown. I wasn't originally going to go with FF VI (and VII) as part of it, but I needed a plot, so there ya go.

Basically all you need to know at this point is that the family befriends Derren Brown and a now dead Kefka wants to rule the world again blah blah blah.

So there ya have it. I'll try to get to them as soon as possible.

Maxwell Atoms owns Billy and Mandy, Final Fantasy VI and VII are owned by Square Enix, blah blah blah freakin' blah.

No comments: