Monday, July 9, 2007

Some Weird Things About Me

Here are some weird things about me:

1. I'm a huge fan of cartoons, videogames, and voice actors. That may not seem weird to some of you, but to people I hang around with in my daily life I'm pretty weird.

2. I can't stand still for so long. I have to sway! I swear to you I'm sober (I'm not old enough to drink!) but I can't stand straight for too long.

3. I've been a huge fan of Grey DeLisle for three years, and it was only just recently I learned how to pronounce her last name (hey, don't get me wrong...I don't think anyone would get it right on the first try if you're only reading it).

4. I'm a fan of Bob Hoskins (Who?).

5. I'm a freakin' weakling and a freakin' wimp.

6. I'm a scrawny li'l white boy.

7. I respect everyone's opinion. I may not agree with it, but I'll respect it...but ONLY IF YOU RESPECT MINE!!! Otherwise, you'll be dealing with one pissed off nerd.

8. I support the troops because they are dying for your right to wear that frickin' "STOP THE WAR" t-shirt.

9. I'm a Christian. DEAL WITH IT!

10. I don't like Harry Potter. It's not so much that I hate the idea, it's just that I hate it when people call me Harry Potter. So if you call me Dib or Nergal Junior, I will be extremely and utterly happy just because you didn't call me Harry Potter.

Well, that's all I'll say for now. If I feel like it, I will add more to this list. But right now...I don't feel like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need to see a pic of you. I have no idea what you look like.