Monday, July 30, 2007

Curse You, G4!

I was very disappointed with G4. As much as I love the channel (I am a nerd, after all), they did not do what they said they were going to do.

They always say "We talk about all the stuff you care about" and recently they said "We'll give you exclusive coverage of everything at Comic-Con".

So I watched.

And waited.

And I asked myself:

"Where in the fuzzy cupcakes of crud is the Billy and Mandy fricken panel?"

Exclusive coverage of everything at Comic-Con my a-double-s.

However, I do have to say that, though I was disappointed, I was still entertained. And I guess the fact that they had Adam de la Pena and an artist from Futurama on there was pretty cool. But I'm still very disappointed.

Shame on you, G4. Shame, shame, shame.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know man. I waited forever to see any glimpse of the Billy and Mandy panel. I felt so robbed.